Minelab Equinox 800
We now have the all new Minelab EQUINOX 800 for sale, and ready to ship.
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high-performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for beginner metal detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s STATE-OF-THE-ART Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with low-latency wireless audio in a lightweight waterproof platform.
The Minelab EQUINOX 800 is the all-terrain multi-purpose detector that obsoletes all single frequency VLF detectors. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions…With it's ease of use just select your detecting location and go! The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a highly versatile and high-performance detector, without the high cost. With it's incredibly easy to use design It’s also suitable for the new or first-time metal detectorist, having pre-set modes for different soil conditions.
4 Detect Modes (Park, Field, Beach, Gold)
6 Frequency Options (5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, Multi)
Wireless Headphones and WM 08 Wireless Module included
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
8 Custom Search Profiles
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams, and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
Fast & Accurate Target ID
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets among the trash.
Sleek & Lightweight
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
Gain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.
High-Speed Wireless Audio
Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™
Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
Gold Detecting Mode
Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralized soils.
Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!
Great performance in high-trash recreational environments.
Ideal for detecting fine
Excels in dry sand, wet sand,
Good for gold nugget prospecting.
Minelab EQUINOX 800 Large easy to read display.
The sharp easy to read LCD display features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
- Create you own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Change the operating frequency, Detect Mode, and Sensitivity on the fly.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customize Advanced Settings to change the way targets are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
Multi-IQ Technology means more finds.
A little bit about how metal detectors use different frequencies to gain the best depth and sensitivity depending on the target.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are typically more sensitive to small targets.
* 20 kHz and 40 kHz are not available as single operating frequencies in EQUINOX 600. The Multi-IQ frequency range shown applies to both EQUINOX 600 and 800. This diagram is representative only. Actual sensitivity levels will depend upon target types and sizes, ground conditions and detector settings.
EQUINOX 800 offers 5 frequencies of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 40 kHz, giving a greater range of customization depending on type of targets.
Maximum wireless audio compatibility - Connect conventional Bluetooth headphones, high-speed aptX , or the ultra-fast Wi-Stream enabled WM 08 audio module.
Belda's metal detectors exclusive Special Treasure hunters bundle included free with purchase.
- Full-length metal detector carry bag
- Finds pouch with a slot for pinpointer and 42" adjustable belt.
- Handheld sand scoop
- Brass Coin probe that fits in the handle of sand scoop
- Serrated edge dig tool.
- Screen protector for Equinox Target ID screen
- wireless headphones designed for Equinox 800
*Special package available only while supplies last, Please Contact us with any questions