The Teknetics T2 is a high-performance multi-purpose professional grade metal detector. It utilizes the latest advances in electronic technology, and its functional design represents the leading edge of the metal detector engineering art. The T2 is easier to learn to use properly than other comparable metal detectors. Its combination of light weight and balance provides comfort unmatched by any other detector in its price range. Its most popular uses include coin-shooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting. The T2 has a Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display, giving you a Straightforward Menu-Driven User Interface Menu System which is Always Visible.
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target ID
- Straightforward Menu-Driven User Interface
- Trigger Actuated Target Pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Double Filter Discrimination Modes For Searching In Trashy Areas
- Trigger Actuated FASTGRAB™ Instant Ground Canceling with manual override
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Continuous Ground Monitor - Ground Mineralization Bar Graph Readout
- Waterproof 11-inch Open Frame Bi-Axial™ Searchcoil Great for Highly Mineralized Soils.
- Renowned Target Separation Capability Detects targets at extreme depths
- Low Operating Cost - More than 40 hrs. with 4-AA Batteries
- Handheld metal detector for beach combing, coin shooting and treasure hunting
- Double filter discrimination modes for searching in trashy areas
- Trigger actuated fast grab with instant ground cancel action with manual
- Ground cancellation optional for manual coil balance; detects coins buried 15 inches
- Magnetic mineralization bar graph read out for detecting specific metals