Minelab E trac
The Minelab E trac is a great detector designed for Coins,Treasure, Beach metal detecting when you need industry leading Discrimination so you know what you are digging before you dig it.. With the multiple frequencies and incredible Tone ID, The Minelab E trac is a top performer getting incredible depth and sensitivity.
See our seasonal metal detecting kit included with purchase (valid untill nov. 15th)
Choose your package
Package 1 includes.
Package 2 includes.
Don’t buy your metal detector without talking us first, We will offer the most up to date sales and offers to get you the best deal possible on your new machine
call or E-mail us at 541-389-8552 for a completely customized package
- Utilizing FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC's advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality - create, download and upload your favorite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- Quickmask with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- Smartfind - a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings - High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design – fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm - designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.