Garrett AT Max with Z-Lynk Metal Detector
The Garrett AT Max is the newest addition to Garrett's water proof AT series, This All-Terrain multi-use metal detector packs all the features that Garrett customers have been asking for: built-in Z-Lynk transmit technology, new Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones, more depth, larger display numbers, advanced ground balance resolution and even a backlight.
Release date TBD, Please contact us for the most current details.
- More Controls : All Easily Accessible with a Single Finger as You Search
- Larger Display Numbers : Digital Target ID Number, Iron Discrimination. Number, etc.
- Backlight : Illuminates LCD Screen for Improved Visibility in Low-Light Situations
- True All Metal Mode : Detects All Types of Metal and Provides the Greatest Possible Detection Depth and Sensitivity
- Maximum Detection Depth : Increased Transmit Power and Enhanced Electronics Provides AT Max with Significant Depth Increase
- Optimized Frequency : The AT Max’s 13.6 kHz Operating Frequency Provides Excellent Detection On a Wide Range of Targets — Including Silver Coins, Gold Jewelry, and Brass Relics
- Built-in Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology : Cut the Cord! Integrated Circuitry Transmits Audio to Your Wireless Headphones. Six Times Faster than Bluetooth Speed! Auto Pairing. No Cables, and No Interference from Other Wireless Devices
- High Resolution Ground Balance : Automatic and Manually Adjustable for Improved Performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance Resolution Allowing the AT Max to Handle Both Conductive Soils (such as saltwater beaches) and Highly Mineralized Ground
- Automatic Ground Balance Window™ : Garrett Exclusive Feature will Simultaneously Ground Balance to a Range of Values to Help Overcome Localized Ground Variations. By Reducing Subtle Ground Responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window Smooths Detector Audio and Allows the User to Hear Faint Targets